Announcing TablePlus, a modern, native tool for relational databaseon Mac

От Tung Thanh
Тема Announcing TablePlus, a modern, native tool for relational databaseon Mac
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi folks,

I'd like to announce the official launch of our new app TablePlus, a modern, native tool for relational database on Mac, especially Postgres.

Highlights:

- It's really neat and fast because of its native build

- Modern and simple UI makes it really easy to use.

- Support multiple drivers

- Convenient Query editor

To keep it simple and clean, we designed TablePlus to be extendable by not putting all features in one tool. We develop a plugin system instead. You can vastly extend TablePlus to fit your needs by installing plugins written by others or writing your own in JavaScript.

Link: https://tableplus.io/

Best regards,

Tung

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: