Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions

От Yasuo Honda
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the information. I can apply these 4 patches from
0eb23285a2 . I tested this branch from Ruby on Rails and it gets some
unexpected behavior from my point of view.
Setting pg_stat_statements.query_id_const_merge_threshold = 5 does not
normalize sql queries whose number of in clauses exceeds 5.

Here are test steps.
https://gist.github.com/yahonda/825ffccc4dcb58aa60e12ce33d25cd45#expected-behavior

It would be appreciated if I can get my understanding correct.
--
Yasuo Honda