Re: Are file system level differential/incremental backups possible?

От Bob Hatfield
Тема Re: Are file system level differential/incremental backups possible?
Дата
Re: Are file system level differential/incremental backups possible?
Список pgsql-general
> Anyway, a better way for you would be to do a regular backup (with pg_start_backup, copy and pg_stop_backup) and then
usewal archive_command to keep the xlogs between 2 full backups.

Thanks Julien.  Can pg_start/stop_backup() be used for regular full
file system backups?   All of the documentation I've read only refers
to using those for warm standby/wal shipping methods.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: pg 8.3 replication causing corruption
От: Bob Hatfield
Сообщение: Re: pg 8.3 replication causing corruption