Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
This email is regarding the recent patch I shared with you. Have you encountered any issues or identified areas for improvement? Additionally, could you assist me in resolving the challenges I'm currently facing and provide suggestions for chart titles?

Thanks,
Sahil