Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, 12 Jul 2023 at 10:26, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 8:45 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 2:29 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2023 at 12:04, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Try preloading the extension in the PostgreSQL server.
e.g.  Add this extension in the 'shared_preload_libraries' in postgresql.conf.

Reference: https://pgpedia.info/s/shared_preload_libraries.html
Thank you, Ashesh! I will try this and provide you with an update.
I tried adding 'system_stats' in the 'shared_preload_libraries', but it doesn't work.
Did you restart the database server?
Yep.

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design