Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Sahil Harpal
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Khushboo,

Thank you for sharing this with me. As you can see, towards the end, when you encountered the tooltip issue, the size of the graph container was changing. I even found this bug in the actual pgAdmin4 application installed on my system. Please see the attached video.

Here's what I believe is happening: When the container's size changes, it seems that tooltips continue to accumulate without being properly removed.
The method we use to display tooltips involves inserting a new element into the DOM with the class name "uplot-tooltip". So, if we remove all the existing tooltip elements before inserting a new one, it could potentially resolve the issue. Would like to know your thoughts on this.

Thank you,
Sahil