Duplicate Proxy.newProxyInstance calls during PGXAConnection.getConnection?

От Andy Fan
Тема Duplicate Proxy.newProxyInstance calls during PGXAConnection.getConnection?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
In the PGXAConnection.GetConnection() [1], we can see the below code:

  @Override  public Connection getConnection() throws SQLException {
    // the first time ConnectionHandler has been created.    Connection conn = super.getConnection();
    // When we're outside an XA transaction, autocommit    // is supposed to be true, per usual JDBC convention.    // When an XA transaction is in progress, it should be    // false.    if (state == State.IDLE) {      conn.setAutoCommit(true);    }
    /*     * Wrap the connection in a proxy to forbid application from fiddling with transaction state     * directly during an XA transaction     */
    // ConnectionHandler is created again here.     ConnectionHandler handler = new ConnectionHandler(conn);    return (Connection) Proxy.newProxyInstance(getClass().getClassLoader(),        new Class[]{Connection.class, PGConnection.class}, handler);  }

However I think the proxy has already been created at the first line: super.getConnection(),
and then it is created later.  Is it a duplication?