Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27 July 2018 at 19:11, Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> I've attached a delta patch to make the above changes.  I'm leaving the
> hash table rename up to you though.

Thanks for the delta patch. I took all of it, just rewrote a comment slightly.

I also renamed the hash table to your suggestion and changed a few more things.

Attached a delta based on v2 and the full v3 patch.

This includes another small change to make
PartitionDispatchData->indexes an array that's allocated in the same
memory as the PartitionDispatchData. This will save a palloc() call
and also should be a bit more cache friendly.

This also required a rebase on master again due to 3e32109049.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Removing useless \. at the end of copy in pgbench
Сообщение: Re: Removing useless \. at the end of copy in pgbench