Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 17 Nov 2018 at 04:14, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I'll now see about the commit message and push shortly.

Many thanks for making the required adjustments and pushing this.

If I wasn't on leave late last week and early this week then the only
thing I'd have mentioned was the lack of empty comment line in the
header comment for PartitionDispatchData. It looks a bit messy
without.