Re: Combining Aggregates

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Combining Aggregates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 31 March 2016 at 00:48, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 11:14 PM, David Rowley
> <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> 0005:
>>> Haribabu's patch; no change from last time.
>
> So what's the distinction between 0002 and 0005?  And what is the
> correct author/reviewer attribution for each?

I wrote 0002 - 0004, these were reviewed by Tomas.
0005 is Haribabu's patch: Reviewed by Tomas and I.

The reason 0002 and 0005 are separate patches is just down to them
having different authors.

-- David Rowley                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old, configured by time
Сообщение: Re: snapshot too old, configured by time