Re: Fwd: Postgresql 9.4 installation error

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Fwd: Postgresql 9.4 installation error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 5:09 AM, Prashant Hunnure <
prashant.hunnure@cloverinfotech.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Prashant and i want to install postgreSQL 9.4 for win64 on
> having OS versions 7 , 8.1 respectively.
> The system configuration details are as follows,
> RAM -  4 GB.
> HDD -  500 GB.
> During installation i'm getting the following error message.
>
> Please help me to resolve mentioned error also forward relevant
> information if any.
>
> Thanks in advance.

=E2=80=8BA checksum error means that the file being "checked" doesn't match=
 what
the source of said file says it should be.  Some change or corruption to
the downloaded file has occurred.  Typically the solution is to download
the file again and hope that it doesn't get corrupted.  Otherwise
potentially the source file (or some agent in between) has compromised the
download and/or source in which case the source needs to be fixed.

=E2=80=8BSo, in short, remove everything and try again.

David J.