Re: BUG #14111: After minor upgrade (9.2.6 -> 9.2.16): ERROR: failed to build any 2-way joins

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14111: After minor upgrade (9.2.6 -> 9.2.16): ERROR: failed to build any 2-way joins
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM, <bgrundmann@janestreet.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14111
> Logged by:          Benedikt Grundmann
> Email address:      bgrundmann@janestreet.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.16
> Operating system:   Linux
>
> >From all I know so far we have a query that used to work last week and
> after
> upgrading from 9.2.6 to 9.2.16 this weekend, we get
>
> ERROR: failed to build any 2-way joins
>
> when trying to plan the same query (that is either run the query or even
> just explain it).  The query is this:

=E2=80=8BThis sounds like the same as bug #
 14105

=E2=80=8B
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160420194758.22924.80319@wrigleys.po=
stgresql.org
=E2=80=8B

=E2=80=8BThat one has been corrected and will go out in the next release.

http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d9742ac4636ec847f9fd54c9d690da
7402319063

Someone with source compilation can hopefully confirm that your specific
example is indeed fixed.

The combinations of left and full join lead me to suspect that indeed these
are caused by the same bug.

David J.
=E2=80=8B

От: John Lumby
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14109: pg_rewind fails to update target control file in one scenario
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14109: pg_rewind fails to update target control file in one scenario