Re: I slipped up so that no existing role allows connection. Is rescue possible?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: I slipped up so that no existing role allows connection. Is rescue possible?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Monday, September 19, 2022, Bryn Llewellyn <bryn@yugabyte.com> wrote:
*Summary*

Is rescue possible? Or must I simply remove my cluster and use "pg_ctl" to create a new one within my existing PG 14.5 software env?

Running the postgres executable in single user mode should provide an avenue I believe.

David J.