Re: Scripting with subdirectories - how to specify script locations.

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Scripting with subdirectories - how to specify script locations.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021, Pól Ua Laoínecháin <linehanp@tcd.ie> wrote:

├── tab_create
│   ├── 01_create_tables.sql
│   ├── create.hr.employees.sql
│   └── create.production.suppliers.sql

\i ./create.hr.employees.sql;

\i ./create.production.suppliers.sql;

I know I'm probably missing something basic - could some kind soul
point me in the right direction?

\ir is “include relative”, makes the cwd the directory of the active script instead lf where psql was run from.

David J.