Re: BUG #14058: Alternate storage path

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14058: Alternate storage path
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 5:59 AM, <syspegasus@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14058
> Logged by:          =C3=81gile
> Email address:      syspegasus@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.0
> Operating system:   Windows
>
> Hi, I need to create 2 databases, but I need to have different folder. Fo=
> exemplo:
> database1 is located in 'C:\database1'
> database2 is located in 'F:\database2'
>
> The databases cant stay in the same folder.
>
> There is a way to do this?

=E2=80=8BThis is not a bug report, please use pgsql-general=E2=80=8B@postgr=
esql.org for
help requests.

That said, look at CREATE TABLESPACE in the documentation.

Also, note the difference between a "database" and a "cluster" in
PostgreSQL.  The Server Application "initdb" creates the later.

David J.