Re: [BUGS] BUG #14662: 'has_table_privilege()' function fails witherror, "invalid name syntax" when using Japanese symbols

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14662: 'has_table_privilege()' function fails witherror, "invalid name syntax" when using Japanese symbols
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Justin Muise <JMuise@esri.com> wrote:

David,

Truly appreciate the explanation on all of this.

One that question, just to confirm, I am assuming since master was updated, this means that the next release of 9.6.x (I believe 9.6.4 is the next) would also contain these changes, correct? I am just looking to know which installers will have the fix once they are released.

​The website lists all of the current release numbers for the active branches.  The next minor release will include all of those branches and will include this fix.

Dave