Re: BUG #14012: How to change password in postgreSQL?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #14012: How to change password in postgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thursday, March 10, 2016, <gudakrishna20@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug reference:      14012
> Logged by:          krishna
> Email address:      gudakrishna20@gmail.com <javascript:;>
> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
> Operating system:   windows7
>
> hi all..
>
> we are using database as postgreSQL for generating reports(Tableau), we are
> unable to fetch the data from postgres due to some limitations...
>
> so how to retrieve data from postgres?

Not a bug and your question and subject don't match.   What you did write
is overly vague to warrant formulating an answer.  And you are on extremely
old release of PostgreSQL.

We welcome your patronage but you need to do a better job asking for help -
and ideally do so on the pgsql-general list and not via bug reports.

David J.

От: tigreavecdesailes@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #14014: postgresql95-setup script determines PGDATA wrongly
От: Lucas Souza Cruz
Сообщение: Performance Improvement in SQL