Re: [NOVICE] Trouble with IN operator

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Trouble with IN operator
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Friday, February 3, 2017, Chuck Roberts <croberts@gilsongraphics.com> wrote:
. And now it's critical. I'm using the psql tool
in a Windows 7 command window, version is 7.4.6.

Version 7.4 of what?

I wonder if I'm missing something basic, which is not even in the manuals
I've beeI've already googled to find some help but have found no info or
examples on using IN with an array of strings. So here's what I'm trying to
do:

AND (TRIM(tbl.costcenter)  IN ('540'))

I don't see an array here...

This results on no error, but also no records. When I take this simple
clause out, I get records.

If you show us even one of those example records you will get much better help.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Trouble with IN operator
Сообщение: Re: [NOVICE] Trouble with IN operator