Re: reporting tree into separate columns

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: reporting tree into separate columns
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Saturday, November 25, 2023, Ibrahim Shaame <ishaame@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Didier for the response. But I can't see the solution there you propose would give me the same thing (jina). Remember that the column "jina" was obtained as a result of displaying a family tree. Now what I would like is break out this column into a number of columns depending on the depth.

Any suggestions?

Pull the data into your langauge of choice and build out the presentation there.  SQL doesn’t do dynamic columns from data very well.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: reporting tree into separate columns
Сообщение: Re: reporting tree into separate columns