Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Possibility to disable `ALTER SYSTEM`
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Going to agree with Robert Treat here about an extension being a great solution. I resisted posting earlier as I wanted to see how this all pans out, but I wrote a quick little POC extension some months ago that does the disabling and works well (and cannot be easily worked around).