Re: Fix typo in psql zh_CN.po

От jinser
Тема Re: Fix typo in psql zh_CN.po
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I missed the pgsql-translators.
Well, I searched for typo patches in pgsql-hackers before, and now that you reminded me, those were supposed to be source code typos...
I'll send the patch to pgsql-translators :)

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> 于 2023年10月11日周三 10:51写道:
Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 4:30 AM jinser <aimer@purejs.icu> wrote:
>> I found a typo here while using psql. I think this should be a trivial
>> patch.
>> The typo is that there is an extra `l` before `列出所有事件触发器`.

> +1.

FYI, we have a slightly odd process around this: PG's translated
messages are managed by a different set of people and have a
different authoritative repo.  There's enough overlap between
those people and pgsql-hackers that this report will likely be
seen by somebody who can commit into the translations repo.
Ideally however, translation bugs should be reported to
the pgsql-translators mailing list.

Сообщение: Re: stopgap fix for signal handling during restore_command
Сообщение: Re: stopgap fix for signal handling during restore_command