Reset date for Cumulative Statistics System when not in table

От blockdump
Тема Reset date for Cumulative Statistics System when not in table
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hello,
I am new to Postgres and started reading about the The Cumulative Statistics System.

When I came across pg_statio_all_tables I was wondering what is the reference date for the counters like (heap_blks_read, heap_blks_hit ... ) This table does not have a stats_reset column like others.
So are this numbers accumulating from the creation of the table or since the startup of the cluster ?

Maybe someone can drop me a line.

cheers
Guenter