Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Out of Memory errors are frustrating as heck!
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 6:01 AM Gunther <raj@gusw.net> wrote:

Hi guys. I don't want to be pushy, but I found it strange that after so much lively back and forth getting to the bottom of this, suddenly my last nights follow-up remained completely without reply. I wonder if it even got received. For those who read their emails with modern readers (I know I too am from a time where I wrote everything in plain text) I marked some important questions in bold.

Give Tom Lane remote access to your server, around 10 years ago I had the server crashing and the fastest we could do is let him access the server.

G.