Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue

От Dhiraj Chawla
Тема Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Dave.

regards,

Dhiraj Chawla
Senior Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Phone: +91-20-30589522

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks, applied for 1.18.1+.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Event Triggers are not listed in the browser view options on the Settings dialogue