Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication

От Matheus de Oliveira
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:21 PM, Sergey Arlashin <sergeyarl.maillist@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I understand this. But I was wondering whether it is possible to somehow force this procedure. Or wait until xlog is applied on slave and  only then consider the transaction committed.

You'd have to do it somehow in your application. AFAICT, PostgreSQL does not provide any way to that in current versions (might be done in future releases).

Regards,
--
Matheus de Oliveira
Analista de Banco de Dados

Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup bug: base backup is double the size of the database
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup bug: base backup is double the size of the database