Question regarding log files in postgresql

От lucas.gary@gmail.com
Тема Question regarding log files in postgresql
Дата
Re: Question regarding log files in postgresql  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general

I've rolled postgres to 'production', so box is in prod, but the applications aren't active yet.

When I rolled the new box I'm seeing 2 log files:

postgresql-yyyy-MM-dd_hhmmss.log
AND
postgresql-9.3-main.log

The 'main' log doesn't appear to be used, however the time stamped file is.

Does this make sense?  Is it normal?

My logrotate entry makes some assumptions that may be incorrect now.

Gary