Re: master fails to build on Windows

От John Naylor
Тема Re: master fails to build on Windows
Дата
Re: master fails to build on Windows  (Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/18/18, Sandeep Thakkar <sandeep.thakkar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was building the sources I got from https://www.postgresql.org/
> ftp/snapshot/dev/ on Windows x64 and got the whole bunch of errors
> like "*Cannot
> open include file: 'catalog/pg_type_d.h"* , *"Cannot open include file:
> 'catalog/pg_tablespace_d.h'" . *I've attached the log.

I'm thinking the include/catalog/pg_*_d.h headers got dist-cleaned
when creating the snapshot, and the build script doesn't know to copy
them over. If you're able to test, does the attached patch fix the
issue? (This may not be the right permanent fix, but hopefully it will
confirm my suspicion)

-John Naylor

Вложения