Re: BUG #18433: Logical replication timeout

От Kostiantyn Tomakh
Тема Re: BUG #18433: Logical replication timeout
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello, Bruce Momjian.
I know of course that Postgres 10 reached end of life on November 10, 2022.
I compared the behavior of Postgresql 10 and Postgresql 13 in the previous email.
You can see this comparison below in the previous email.

In the previous email, I described the approach that we used for transferring big tables between (2Tbytes). That approach worked for Postgresql 10. But we had the problem with Postgresql 13 when used the approach that was described in the previous email.
Just now I completed the test with source DB Postgresql 13 and destination DB Postgresql 15.
The test was successful.
So we have the problem when source DB Postgresql 13 and destination DB Postgresql 13.
The test and problem were described in the previous email.
Bruce Momjian, Could you help with this problem?

ср, 1 мая 2024 г. в 21:21, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>:
On Wed, May  1, 2024 at 08:25:35PM +0300, Kostiantyn Tomakh wrote:
> Hello, Shlok Kyal.
>
> I was able to reproduce the problem.
> I did it on docker based platform I hope you will be able to reproduce this
> problem too.
> 1) I ran the docker-compose file with PostgreSQL 10:
> docker-compose.yml:

Postgres 10 was end-of-life on November 10, 2022:

        https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

I suggest you reproduce on a supported version.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce@momjian.us>        https://momjian.us
  EDB                                      https://enterprisedb.com