Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)

От Vijay Garg
Тема Problem in Storing Satellite imagey(Geotiff file)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Sir/madam,

I am using PostgreSQL to store the Satellite imagery(Geotiff file). I have uploaded the satellite image using raster2pgsql but it's not stored in table format. I want to show a layer on Geoserver so that I could send SQL/CQL queries on it.

Waiting for your reply.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vijay Garg