Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification

От Jaime Casanova
Тема Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Jun 7, 2023 at 6:09 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:

> On 6/7/23 13:48, Jaime Casanova wrote:
[...]
> > Basically what we need is some guidance about all of it ;)
> >

> Who is we?

we: the community
we: the ones that suggested to ask LPI how they organized everything
we: me and my other personality

you choose ;)

--
Jaime Casanova
Director de Servicios Profesionales

Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification
Сообщение: Re: RFC: a new try for an official community approved certification