Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables

От Pradip Parkale
Тема Re: [pgAdmin][RM7364]: Allow resizing of columns on dashboard tables
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Please find the attached patch to resolve the issue with the loader. The loader for the Statistics, Properties panel appears at the left top corner. It should appear in the middle of the page.
Also, I fixed column resizing for dependent and dependencies panels, I somehow missed that in the previous patch.

Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation