Re: XLog size reductions: smaller XLRec block header for PG17

От Aleksander Alekseev
Тема Re: XLog size reductions: smaller XLRec block header for PG17
Дата
Re: XLog size reductions: smaller XLRec block header for PG17  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I'm seeing that there has been no activity in this thread for nearly 4
> months, I'm planning to close this in the current commitfest unless
> someone is planning to take it forward.

I don't think that closing CF entries purely due to inactivity is a
good practice (neither something we did before) as long as there is
code, it applies, etc. There are a lot of patches and few people
working on them. Inactivity in a given thread doesn't necessarily
indicate lack of interest, more likely lack of resources.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev