Re: postgres 9.3 vs. 9.4

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: postgres 9.3 vs. 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Mark Kirkwood
<mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> On 19/09/14 19:24, Mkrtchyan, Tigran wrote:

Huh.  Where did the 9.4 build come from?  I wonder if there are some
debugging options set.   Can you check 9.4 pg_settings for value
of"debug_assertions"?   If it's set true, you might want to consider
hand compiling postgres until 9.4 is released...

merlin

Сообщение: Re: Yet another abort-early plan disaster on 9.3
Сообщение: Re: Yet another abort-early plan disaster on 9.3