Re: BUG #15967: Sequence generation using NEXTVAL() fails on 64bit systems

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: BUG #15967: Sequence generation using NEXTVAL() fails on 64bit systems
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 9:14 AM Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I did many tests:
>

> Can you include the code which implements those tests?
>
> I can't reproduce with something like this:

+1 this.  This would be a very embarrassing and serious problem should
it be proven to be valid.   We would however need to rule out issues
in the test code itself.  The best possible approach in terms of
verification would be a .sql only test with reproduction via pgbench
-f (IMO).

merlin

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15967: Sequence generation using NEXTVAL() fails on 64bit systems
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15967: Sequence generation using NEXTVAL() fails on 64bit systems