Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)
Дата
Ответ на Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thanks for addressing my previous comments. Patch v14-0001 looks good
to me, except I have one question:

The patch uses errmsg_internal() for the logging, but I noticed the
only other code using GUC 'log_replication_commands' has errmsg()
instead of errmsg_internal(). Isn't it better to be consistent with
the existing code?

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.