Re: PG Docs for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION - copy_data option

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: PG Docs for ALTER SUBSCRIPTION REFRESH PUBLICATION - copy_data option
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(One month has passed since my original post but there have been no
replies to it).

It seems like the original post maybe just got buried with too many
other mails so I am "bumping" this thread to elicit some response
for/against the suggestion.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.