Re: [DOC] Update ALTER SUBSCRIPTION documentation v2

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: [DOC] Update ALTER SUBSCRIPTION documentation v2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 11:36 PM Robert Sjöblom
<robert.sjoblom@fortnox.se> wrote:

> On 2023-05-05 15:17, Robert Sjöblom wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > We have recently used the PostgreSQL documentation when setting up our
> > logical replication. We noticed there was a step missing in the
> > documentation on how to drop a logical replication subscription with a
> > replication slot attached.
>
> Following discussions, please see revised documentation patch.

LGTM.

BTW, in the previous thread, there was also a suggestion from Amit [1]
to change the errhint in a similar way. There was no reply to Amit's
idea, so it's not clear whether it's an accidental omission from your
v2 patch or not.

------
[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1J11phiaoCOmsjNqPZ9BOWyLXYrfgrm5vU2uCFPF2kN1Q%40mail.gmail.com

Kind Regards,