Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self

От Tender Wang
Тема Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self
Дата
Re: BUG #18310: Some SQL commands fail to process duplicate objects with error: tuple already updated by self  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Tender Wang <tndrwang@gmail.com> 于2024年1月26日周五 12:54写道:

Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> 于2024年1月26日周五 11:41写道:
On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 11:33:24AM +0800, Tender Wang wrote:
> How about using list *res replace int *res in getTokenTypes(), so we can
> use list_append_unique().
> In outer function, use list *tokens to replace int *tokens, and ntokens =
> list_length(tokens) not list_length(stmt->tokentype).

Yeah, I was wondering about this code path.  If you feel strongly
about that, would you like to write a patch?

Ok,  I try to fix it.

As I said before, return List looks like not complicated to solve this issue.
I found another problem, it didn't report NOTICE if SQL has IF EXISTS, for example:

postgres=# alter text search configuration ispell_tst drop mapping if exists for test;
ERROR:  token type "test" does not exist

So I change the func getTokenTypes() interface and remove DropConfigurationMapping() error report into getTokenTypes().

--
Michael

--
Tender Wang