Re: GIT move

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: GIT move
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> How does a github pull request establish "evidence of intent" ? Please
> keep in mind this question is out of ignorance as I am not that
> familiar with github.

They're pretty nifty: https://github.com/blog/712-pull-requests-2-0 .
Although if a record of attribution is a serious concern, having these
under github's control is less than ideal. If this is the main
concern, perhaps there's a formal way for the project to archive
github pull requests (maybe the github API:
http://developer.github.com/v3/pulls/ ), but that's extra work and
somewhat more nebulous (as evidence) than a straight mailing list
archive.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com