Re: Adding comments to help understand psql hidden queries

От David Christensen
Тема Re: Adding comments to help understand psql hidden queries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 9:32 AM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> On 03.04.24 19:16, David Christensen wrote:
> > I removed _() in the output of the query/stars since there'd be no
> > sensible existing translations for the constructed string, which
> > included the query string itself.  If we need it for the "QUERY"
> > string, this could be added fairly easily, but the existing piece
> > would have been nonsensical and never used in practice.
>
> "QUERY" is currently translated.  Your patch loses that.

I see; enclosed is v5 which fixes this.

The effective diff from the last one is:

-    char *label = "QUERY";
+    char *label = _("QUERY");

and

-        label = psprintf("QUERY (\\%s)", curcmd);
+        label = psprintf(_("QUERY (\\%s)"), curcmd);

Best,

David

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser