Re: Ubuntu 18.04 Support

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: Ubuntu 18.04 Support
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Thanks. Any idea how long the existing Ubuntu 18.04 PGDG packages will remain available on your apt repo?

Don.

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 1:17 PM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Don Seiler
> I'm writing to ask if there's any timeframe for when PGDG would stop
> providing packages for Ubuntu 18.04, given that Ubuntu's own EOL date for
> it is May 31 of this year.

Hi Don,

we usually follow that EOL date. There are various tweaks in place to
keep things working on the old Debian and Ubuntu releases, and from
time to time, it's good to be able to remove the oldest tweaks so the
rest of the machinery can move forward.

Christoph

--
Don Seiler