pg_replication_origin_xact_reset() and its argument variables

От Fujii Masao
Тема pg_replication_origin_xact_reset() and its argument variables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The document explains that pg_replication_origin_xact_reset() doesn't have
any argument variables. But it's been actually defined so as to have two
argument variables with pg_lsn and timestamptz data types, as follows.

=# \df pg_replication_origin_xact_reset                                             List of functions  Schema   |
       Name               | Result data type |  Argument data types        |  Type

------------+----------------------------------+------------------+----------------------------------+--------pg_catalog
|pg_replication_origin_xact_reset | void             |

pg_lsn, timestamp with time zone | normal

As far as I read the code of the function, those arguments don't seem to
be necessary. So I'm afraid that the pg_proc entry for the function might
be incorrect and those two arguments should be removed from the definition.
Is this analysis right?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Сообщение: Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver
Сообщение: Re: primary_conninfo missing from pg_stat_wal_receiver