Unable to install pgadmin4 on Alma Linux 9

От Christelle K.
Тема Unable to install pgadmin4 on Alma Linux 9
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I have been trying to install pgadmin4 on Alma linux 9 but I have so many issues.
I have run dnf clean all and rm -r /var/chache/dnf but still I am getting "error during download of metadata". these are the error that I am facing
image.png
image.png

image.png

 This issue has been going on for days now. It seems that those links are not working, Can you help with this issue?
Kind regards,
Christelle

Вложения