Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No spaceleft on device

От bricklen
Тема Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No spaceleft on device
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Yuri Levinsky <yuril@celltick.com> wrote:

> I inspected my config file and didn't see any destination that isn't
> /data/postgres. Have I perform any specific setting to limit it into
> /data/postgres?

Execute from psql:

show stats_temp_directory
 stats_temp_directory
 pg_stat_tmp

Assuming your stats_temp_directory is pg_stat_tmp, where is that directory
located? Under $PGDATA?
What is the path to $PGDATA?
If your stats_temp_directory is located on a small partition, that could be
a problem
Where is your pg_xlog dir located?

Сообщение: Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No spaceleft on device
Сообщение: Re: Postgres crash? could not write to log file: No spaceleft on device