Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid

От Alexandre Arruda
Тема Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:55 PM, Alexandre Arruda <adaldeia@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I ran amcheck in all index of a table and I only get empty returns.
>
> Did you try doing so with the "heapallindexed" option? That's what's
> really interesting here.
>
> --
> Peter Geoghegan

production=# select bt_index_parent_check('fn06t_pkey',true);

 bt_index_parent_check

-----------------------

(1 row)

production=# select bt_index_parent_check('ifn06t1',true);

 bt_index_parent_check

-----------------------

(1 row)

production=# select bt_index_parent_check('ifn06t4',true);

 bt_index_parent_check

(1 row)

(... and all other indexes returns null too)

I tried with bt_index_check too. Same results.

regards,

Alexandre

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: found multixact from before relminmxid