Re: PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out

От Michael Higgins
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

I had to end up using shift + alt + "+" many, many times for it to come back to normal. It is working. However it went through a couple different "stages".

First was all white, then all white with scroll bars indicating that some size is changing, then solid gray, solid gray for a while, and finally the title bar came back. I must have hit the key combo at least 40 times if not more.

Hopefully there will be a reset keymap added that always goes back to default!

Thanks for the help and PGA4.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:51 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Michael Higgins
<mhiggins@tenmilesquare.com> wrote:
> The same behavior happens with zoom set to 1.
>
> Please let me know if I can provide logs or anything helpful!

I have no idea what is causing this then, unless there's another
config file that's being read somehow (which Qt may do - check under
~/.config/)

I assume you've tried zooming back in many times until it becomes
visible again? On my keyboard that requires Cmd + Shift + <plus>.
Technically that gets documented as Cmd + <plus> which is correct, but
shift is needed as well on some keyboards where + is above =.