Re: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format

От Melih Mutlu
Тема Re: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format
Дата
RE: Allow logical replication to copy tables in binary format  ("shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com" <shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Please see the attached v16.

Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com>, 16 Mar 2023 Per, 03:03 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Here are some review comments for v15-0001

I applied your comments in the updated patch.

shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com <shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com>, 16 Mar 2023 Per, 05:35 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
On Thu, Mar 16, 2023 2:26 AM Melih Mutlu <m.melihmutlu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Right, it needs to be ordered. Fixed.

Hi,

Thanks for updating the patch. I tested some cases like toast data, combination
of row filter and column lists, and it works well.

Thanks for testing. I changed wait_for_log lines as you suggested.