Call pqPipelineFlush from PQsendFlushRequest

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Call pqPipelineFlush from PQsendFlushRequest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
In pipeline mode after queuing a message to be sent we would flush the
buffer if the size of the buffer passed some threshold. The only message
type that we didn't do that for was the Flush message. This addresses
that oversight.

I noticed this discrepancy while reviewing the
PQsendSyncMessage/PQpipelinePutSync patchset.

Вложения