Re: Allow specifying a dbname in pg_basebackup connection string

От Jelte Fennema
Тема Re: Allow specifying a dbname in pg_basebackup connection string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 28 Aug 2023 at 23:50, Tristen Raab <tristen.raab@highgo.ca> wrote:
> I've reviewed your patch and it applies and builds without error. When testing this patch I was slightly confused as
towhat its purpose was, after testing it I now understand. Initially, I thought this was a change to add database-level
replication.I would suggest some clarifications to the documentation such as changing:

Thanks for the review. I've updated the documentation to make it
clearer (using some of your suggestions but also some others)

Вложения

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Query execution in Perl TAP tests needs work
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Wrong usage of pqMsg_Close message code?