Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 15:03, Denis Laxalde <denis.laxalde@dalibo.com> wrote:

> In patch 0004, I noticed a couple of typos in the documentation; please
> find attached a fixup patch correcting these.

Thanks, applied.

> while not actually listing the "statuses". Should we list them?

I listed the relevant statuses over now and updated the PQcancelStatus
docs to look more like the PQstatus one. I didn't list any statuses
that a cancel connection could never have (but a normal connection
can).

While going over the list of statuses possible for a cancel connection
I realized that the docs for PQconnectStart were not listing all
relevant statuses, so I fixed that in patch 0001.

Вложения